We continue to seek and invest in ways to improve our environmental performance through efficient management of fuel and carbon usage, responsible equipment purchasing, training and recycling initiatives.
We achieve this by working closely with employees, customers and suppliers by sharing knowledge and new ideas with all stakeholders along the supply chain.
We are active members of the Chemical Business Association and are committed to the guiding principles of the Responsible Care Programme.
Bowker were the first logistics company in the Association's ninety-two year history to have won both Awards and is the only logistics company to have won the Award twice.
- Accredited to ISO 9001
- Authorised Economic Operators
- Freight Operator Recognition Scheme - Silver
- British Retail Consortium Accredited
- Third Party Verified through SQAS - Transport Services & Package Warehouse
- MHRA - Wholesale Distribution Authorisation / Wholesale Dealers' Licence
- Good Distribution Practice
Bowker are also members of
- Road Haulage Association
- United Kingdom Warehousing Association
- Chemical Business Association
- British Safety Council
- Brake - The road safety charity