- All Careers
- IT Support Technician
Full-time, Permanent - Hours: Monday – Friday, 9.00am – 5.00pm
W.H.Bowker Ltd is an established haulier and automotive company trading for over 100 years seeking an experienced 1st / 2nd line I.T Support Technician to join our growing department based in Preston, Lancashire
This is a great opportunity if you are looking for a rewarding career in IT as an IT Technician. If you have the relevant skills, attributes, or experience.
Duties and responsibilities:
- Deskside and Help Desk support
- Working alongside members of the IT Team to troubleshoot and resolve any IT issues via email, phone, or ticketing system
- Supporting a small sized user base
- Upgrading and maintaining the company's infrastructure/systems
- Assisting on project tasks
The ideal Candidate:
· Effective problem-solving skills
· Ability to work unsupervised and as part of a team
· Excellent attention to detail and organisation skills
· Have good knowledge of IT languages and Microsoft packages.
· Ideally 12 months practical experience.
· Be a good communicator.
· Enthusiastic and willing to learn.
As you will be working with a highly successful company, the position offers:
· Extremely competitive salary
· 20 days paid holiday, rising to 25 after 5 years’ service
· Company pension scheme
· Life Insurance Scheme
· Training, coaching, and development funded
· Incentives and rewards
· Regular promotions from within
· Staff social events
Send us your CV by filling in the form.